Welcome to the Solomon Fresh-Beat Online News Service. SFB Online News Service provides you access to this website, Facebook and twitter owned and/or controlled and/or administered by SFB Online News Service.
SFB Online News Service respects the privacy concerns of our website users and future viewers..
You agree to:
a. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself
b. Respect other users and comment responsibly.
c. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, and SFB Online News Service has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, SFB Online News Service has the right to remove the material and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof), in addition to any other remedies available to us.
d. SFB Online News Service will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the use of this site.
II. SFB Online News Service Property & Copyright
a. All text, graphics, multimedia content or other material that you see or read on this website, is owned or being used with permission by SFB Online News Service, and should never be re-used or re-published without our permission.
b. Do not modify and republish any materials published on this website for personal and or group use without SFB Online News Service’s permission.
c. Always attribute SFB Online News Service if you want to modify and or use any materials on this website.
III. Links and Other Sites
a. This Site contains links to pages on other sites, and those sites may offer products, services or other resources. Because SFB Online News Service has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that SFB Online has no responsibility for the accuracy of information provided by or availability via other sites.
b. Links to external sites do not constitute an endorsement by SFB Online of the sponsors of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on those sites. SFB Online does not author, edit or monitor these pages or links. You further acknowledge and agree that SFB Online is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on these other sites or resources.
IV. Infringement Complaints
You may notify SFB Online of alleged re-publication infringement or complaints by contacting us on:
V. User conduct and submissions
a. Any material that you submit to the Site, whether directly or via second party online services including, without limitation, content, information, ideas, comments, blogs, vlogs, suggestions or other materials transmitted to us by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and you grant to SFB Online the rights to use it.
b. SFB Online does not claim ownership of any communication or material you submit or make available for the Site and you are entirely responsible for everything you upload, post, email or otherwise make available on the Site, provided that it is a material that meets our integrity standards.
c. With respect to any and all Submitted Material submitted by you, you hereby warrant and represent that such Submitted Material:
d. Is not unlawful, obscene, fraudulent, indecent; does not defame, abuse, harass, or threaten others; and is not hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
e. Does not contain any software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, bombs, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information:
- Does not advocate or encourage any illegal activity;
- Does not violate the privacy of individuals, including other users of the Site; or
- Does not violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Does not advertise or promote any businesses or individuals
VI. Disclaimer of Warranties
a. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
b. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
c. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND ANY SITE-RELATED MATERIALS.
d. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SFB ONLINE BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED, EMAILED OR OTHERWISE TRANSMITTED VIA THE SITE.
e. IF YOU FIND ANY MATERIAL ON THE SITE OBJECTIONABLE, DO NOT USE THE SITE.
VII. Limitation of Liability
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SFB ONLINE AND ITS OWNERS AND EMPLOYEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES INCURED FROM YOUR PERSONAL CHOICE TO USE THE SITE.
- YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR SITE-RELATED MATERIALS IS TO STOP USING THE SITE.
- A Special Note about Children, Children’s Privacy and Our Compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we are a general audience site and do not intend to collect any PII from children under 13 years of age, unless we believe such collection to be permitted under media ethics. Our Site targets an audience that is over the age of 15 and some content may not be appropriate for all ages. Parental supervision is recommended. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 and believe that he or she has disclosed PII to us, please contact us. Upon request, the parent or guardian of a child under 13 may review and request the deletion of such child’s PII, as well as refuse to permit the further collection or use of such PII.
VIII. Distribution limitations and territorial restrictions
- The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject SFB Online to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
- This Site is controlled and operated by SFB Online from the Solomon Islands and, except as specifically spelled, SFB Online makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
X. Entire Agreement; Modification and Termination
- SFB Online reserves the exclusive right to modify, withdraw, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, at any time and from time to time any materials, information or content available on the Site and any functionality or features in or on the Site, including the cessation of all activities associated with the Site, with or without notice. You agree that SFB Online shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site.
- SFB Online may, in its sole discretion, terminate your use of the Site for any reason, including, without limitation, if we believe that you have:
- Provide any information that SFB Online is unable to verify or authenticate;
- Uploaded or transmitted unauthorized Submitted Materials to the Site; and/or
Effective Date: March 11, 2017