Martin Rara has retained the Presidential post of the National Olympic Committee of Solomon Islands (NOCSI).
Rara was re- elected to the top job after the NOCSI’s executive election last night at the Heritage Park Hotel in Honiara.
The election proved Rara re-voted to head again NOCSI with no doubt anticipated to improve the federation by utilizing his immense wealth of past experience.
Rara polled 38 votes while his rival Joe Au Ramosaea only obtained 10 ballots.
Rara is also the Athletics Solomon president.
The new NOCSI’s executive following the election last night is as follow;
1. Patrick Morris -Vice president Provincial Development.
2. Nihal Seneviratne -Vice president Finance Marketing .
3. Golden Kikolo-Vice president Solidarity.
4. Brian Pongotapu- Vice president International.
5. Ishmael Nori-Vice president Solomon Games and
6. Nina Davis -Vice president for women in sports.