Fact about advertising online
BUSINESSES thrive when they invest on promotional mediums where customers are. A new media platform has proven effective in this digital age and era. It is none other than ONLINE ADVERTISING.
In the United States, Online advertising has attracted millions of readers in recent years. Where readers are, businesses follow.
In New Zealand and Australia, large newspapers (Fairfax group) have closed doors and lay-off workers because readers and businesses are turning to online news and advertising.
In our neighbouring PNG and Fiji, Online News Services are leading over newspapers (PNG Loop, Fiji Live).
The digital wave is finally reaching our shores. Most urban dwellers including those in the provinces are accessing the 3G network thus internet even in rural areas on their phones and tablets nowadays.
This means reading newspapers is evidently diminishing and will soon become a thing of the past in this digital age and time.
Data provided by BeMobile and Our Telekom in 2016 to the International Telecommunication Union show 58,000 people are mobile phone users, 46% of them internet users.
This is overwhelming evidence compared to the 3000 circulation produced daily by newspapers to only town residence.
Solomon Fresh-Beat Online is the first and a new Online News Service here in the Solomon Islands that has attracted mass readership in recent times.
This is where the future of effective media and advertising rests for the Solomon Islands.
An increasing number of Solomon Islanders both in and outside of the country have been following and reading fresh news via our online news service on a daily basis.
Solomon Fresh-Beat had so far established a heavy traffic and mass following of over 8000 members.
Yesterday is gone. News today must be known today which makes our platform effective and has an upper hand over newspapers. This is why Solomon Fresh-Beat should be your new advertising medium.
Led by an experienced team of professional journalists, this new online news service has a promising future and will surely soar.
With the arrival of the internet cable soon, this promises widespread and affordable internet services therefore those in Honiara, in the provinces and overseas will surely be depending on online news.
The future of your business rests with online advertising.
Solomon Fresh-Beat Online is offering you the chance to book one of the limited spaces on our closely followed website.
Advertising on Solomon Fresh-Beat Online allows you to:
- Reach thousands unique visitors both in and outside of the country everyday (over 5000 visitors a day) with an advert that clicks straight through to your website.
- You can update your advert with your creative marketing at a moment’s notice for special promotions and time-sensitive occasions.
- Get fixed and affordable rates for colour, moving and click through adverts.
- Capture not only Honiara customers, but also those in the provinces and those living overseas including foreigners who are planning to visit here.
- Be a part of the central news site for the people of all corners of the Solomons, as well as a vital community forum. Support independent news and help boost the local economy.